Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!
You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!
Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday
: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $19.99. There are 2 other stores that sell this at $20.95 and $25. We are the best price on web. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.
Free shipping on orders of 12 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
||92 Pts Wine Enthusiast||Size:||750ML
||Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Carignan / Carinena, Grenache / Garnacha
92 Pts Wine Enthusiast
"This terrific Zin brings classic varietal character to the table, with a full body, robust alcohol, dryness and intensely concentrated flavors of blackberry, black currant, dark chocolate, Chinese plum sauce and black pepper. Showing a mastery of the art of blending, its grapes come from north to south in the valley, Calistoga to Atlas Peak and multiple appellations in between. This is one of the greatest Zinfandel values in recent memory." (05/14)
- This was, simply put... amazing! As the 92 Point review notes "This is one of the greatest Zinfandel values in recent memory." -- We couldn't agree more.
- Free Shipping on all case orders when you use the code ZIN2014!
This was by far one of our top selling wines last month. A perfect food wine, we are down to our last few cases of this and once it is gone, we are unable to get any additional quantity!! Back in August, our wine buying team was in Napa in search of new wines to bring in for the holiday season. Last year, we found a terrific Zinfandel from Valdez that was a total sell out. This year, we found a brilliant offering from Krutz Family Cellars that flat out ... blew us away!
Krutz is an artisanal, family-owned winery with one main focus: to exclusively source fruit from some of Napa Valley's most prized vineyards and to bring you a limited production wine that, simply put, will blow you away. One taste and you, too, will see exactly what we mean.
This is 100% Napa Valley fruit, hailing from one of the most collectible vintages in more than a decade...a vintage that Robert Parker, himself was overwhelmed by, calling the vintage "classic & virtually textbook-perfect"!
3 big things you need to know about tonight's big offer:
1) The price - The fact that this wine costs just $19.99 will leave many of you scratching your head. This full throttle red has a incredible mix of power and elegance, leaving something for everyone in the glass. As the 92 Point review reads "This terrific Zin brings classic varietal character to the table, with a full body, robust alcohol, dryness and intensely concentrated flavors of blackberry, black currant, dark chocolate, Chinese plum sauce and black pepper. Showing a mastery of the art of blending, its grapes come from north to south in the valley, Calistoga to Atlas Peak and multiple appellations in between. This is one of the greatest Zinfandel values in recent memory."- Wine Enthusiast
2) The winery - As we mentioned above, this artisanal, family-owned winery has one focus: to exclusively source from some of Napa Valley's most prized vineyards to bring you a limited production wine that, simply put, will blow you away. One taste and you will see exactly what we mean.
3) Free Shipping on all orders of 12+ bottles when you use the code ZIN2014!
This is a stunning red for $19.99! Take advantage while supply lasts!
"Spicy raspberry and brambleberry immediately jump out of the glass as aromatics. Sweet cherry pie is framed nicely by a brushy and savory cedar plank. We sourced from multiple vineyards throughout Napa Valley for this complex, yet balanced Zinfandel, 25% from Howell Mountain.
We are an artisan micro-winery making wines from some of the most prized vineyards throughout Northern California." - Winery