hi 2012 – Zorzal Terroir Unico Pinot Noir « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$14.00Original List Price

14.49Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer( $11.49 ) has sold out, WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 79208

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $12.98. There are 6 other stores that sell this wine from $10.99 to $14.99. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.

Free shipping on orders of 6 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: 90 Pts Wine & SpiritsSize:750ML
Region: Mendoza Country:Argentina
Varietals: Pinot Noir ABV:13.5%

More Ratings:

90 Pts Wine & Spirits

"This pinot seems simple at first, with scents of strawberries and fresh flowers that flood the mouth, tasting of red fruits freshly crushed. Then earthy and spicy notes turn the wine toward greater complexity, while the firm tension of the structure surrounds all the juicy flavor." (02/13)

89 Pts Neal Martin - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate

"The 2012 Pinot Noir is cropped from a single vineyard planted at 1,300 meters atypically east to west, 80% crushed and 20% whole cluster (i.e. carbonic fermentation.) After cold maceration for four days, it undergoes pigeage thrice daily and treated with sulphites at 30ppm and bottled. It has a deep purple/crimson color. The nose is tightly wound with blackberry and bilberry aromas – an underlying minerality palpable. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp, slightly chalky tannins. There is a tightly wound core of blackberry and raspberry leaf, while the finish is brittle and defined. This is a lively, vivacious Pinot Noir. Drink now-2016." (10/12)


"Colour: good intensity for the variety, with violety tones. Aroma: Here we find a Pinot Noir that is very intense in the nose, a result of our terroir: aromas of blackberries, strawberries and earth, with mineral notes. Flavour: direct, clear, vertical. It flows in the mouth with plenty of life and smoothness. It has good volume and great acidity, making it very fresh, and a long, sweet finish." - Winery

"The grapes are placed in cement tanks, with 80% crushed and the other 20% as whole clusters. The container is filled by gravity, in other words, there is no pumping at any time, which means that the grapes reach their fermentation site practically intact. A cold maceration lasting about 4 days is carried out, and then Alcoholic Fermentation begins with indigenous or autochthanous yeasts. During this fermentation, the skins are tamped (pillage) 3 times a day. Malolactic fermentation is carried out and then the wine is treated with sulphites at 30 ppm., filtered through plates, and finally bottled." - Winery

"The vineyard for this variety is located at 1,300 metres above sea-level in Gualtallary, Tupungato. It is a young vineyard planted on chalky soils, with a very pronounced slope. This helps the grapes to be healthier because there is no accumulation of water or frost. It has a mountain climate, which implies a great variation in temperature, and the resulting grapes have thicker skins." - Winery