hi 2009 – Bailiwick Russian River Pinot Noir « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$36.00Original List Price

33.65Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer($23.23) has sold out,
WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 76790

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $27.99. There is one other store that sells this at $34.98. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.

Free shipping on orders of 3 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: 91 Pts Pinot ReportSize:750ML
Region: California Country:United States
Varietals: Pinot Noir ABV:14.2%

More Ratings:

91 Pts Pinot Report

"Medium ruby color; deep, complex stewed red cherry aromas with spicy notes; rich earthy and stewed cherry flavors with some sweet oak and cola notes; silky texture; good structure and balance; long finish. Rich, silky Pinot; really nicely balanced." (02/12)

90 Pts Wine Enthusiast

"Defines Russian River Valley Pinot Noir in the dryness, silkiness and full-bodied richness, with flavors of cherries, pomegranates, raspberries and slightly underripe persimmons. This complex wine grows better as it warms in the glass. Drink over the next 2-3 years. -S.H." (05/12)


"Our Russian River Valley AVA wine draws from two highly regarded vineyards that contribute distinctly different characteristics. 57% of the fruit came from the Maurice Galante Vineyard that lies along Cherry Ridge Road, in the Green Valley sub-appellation of the Russian River Valley and the remaining 43% comes from the O'Neel Vineyard along Hall Road in the plain of Santa Rosa."

"The Russian River Valley saw a near ideal year in 2009, with perfect conditions in September of warm afternoons and cool nights, allowing the grapes to ripen to their fullest while retaining their acids. This wine is a medium dark, luscious example of classic Russian River Valley pinot noir. Complex aromas of dried cherry, mushrooms, and grapefruit flow out of the glass. On first taste, a focused cherry core expands into mouth-filling flavors of red plum and cola. The lengthy finish reveals hints of cinnamon and leather. This wine provides layers of flavor and a nuanced complexity that rewards slow savoring. We call it our "meat and potatoes" Pinot, as it pairs perfectly with grilled meats and herb roasted potatoes." - Winery

Winemaker Notes:
"The Galante and O'Neel vineyards were picked within days of each other, in mid-September. Clusters were hand-sorted to remove damaged or under-ripe fruit. Grapes were fully de-stemmed without crushing into small open top fermenters, and chilled with dry ice. The must was cold-soaked for 3 days, after which two distinct yeast strains were introduced to begin fermentation. The fermenting must received three gentle punchdowns a day. After completing fermentation, the wine macerated on the skins to develop aromatics and soften the tannins. We pressed the wine off into French oak cooperage selected for elements of spice and earthiness. The wine was racked in Spring 2010 and the final blend made around Labor Day. The wine was bottled in March 2011 after spending 17 months in the barrel." - Winery