hi NV – Vazart Coquart Blanc De Blancs Brut Reserve « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$59.99Original List Price

48.99Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer($44.44) has sold out,
WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 52975

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, today's wine is available on presale and is expected to arrive October 4th.

Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $49.97. There are 8 other stores that sell this wine from $49.95 to $56.00. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.

Free shipping on orders of 2 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: 91 Pts John Gilman - View from the CellarSize:750ML
Region: Champagne Country:France
Varietals: Chardonnay ABV:12%

More Ratings:

91 Pts John Gilman - View from the Cellar

"I was quite surprised to see a lovely new label on this flagship bottling from Vazart- Coquart et Fils, but not surprised at all to see that the high quality here was still front and center. The lovely bouquet wafts from the glass in a complex mix of pear, delicious apple, citrus peel, smoke, chalky soil tones and bread dough. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied, bright and absolutely rock solid at the core, with crisp acids, elegant mousse and very fine length and grip on the focused and classy finish. Another absolutely superb bottle of non-vintage Blanc de Blancs that is loaded with personality. 2013-2025." (08/13)


"This cuvee 'Brut', in other words only lightly sweetened, is made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape variety. Full of finesse, this supple and airy wine always contains 30 to 40% of reserve wines, so that, year after year, you will find the same 'Vazart-Coquart' taste so appreciated by wine-lovers. It can be drunk at any time, but more especially as an aperitif or to accompany fish, seafood and many other first courses." - Winery

"Located exclusively in Chouilly, in the area known as the Cote des Blancs, 95% of our vineyard is planted with Chardonnay Grand Cru, renowned for the fine, light wines it makes. The remaining 5% is planted with the Pinot Noir grape variety, classified Premier Cru. By cultivating a large number of different plots, with an average vine age of 30 years, we can produce grapes with different characteristics, but all of high quality. Young and old alike, the "galipes" all contribute the best of what they have to offer. After pressing, we try to vinify each plot separately, so that later, when it comes to blending, we can sublimate their different characters."

"The quality of these precious grapes is the cornerstone of every wine. That is why we do everything possible to bring them to perfect ripeness through the use of rigorous and sustainable farming methods (restricting crop yields, growing grass between the rows, careful calculation to limit treatments, protection of the environment) and choice of the optimum date for harvesting." - Winery