Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!
You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!
Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday
: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $34.98. There are 5 other stores that sell this wine from $29.99 to $36.99. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.
Free shipping on orders of 4 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
||Rating Not Available||Size:||750ML
BEST IN CLASS Pinot Noir ($35.00-$39.99) 2014 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
"This Unbridled Pinot Noir is spicy and sexy with notes of white pepper, tobacco, and strawberry overtones. It is extremely balanced with a tremendous entry, yummy mid-pallet [sic] and luxurious finish."
"Typically sourced from small vineyard parcels in the southern part of Santa Barbara County, Unbridled Pinot Noir shows aromas of cherry, cinnamon, and garden herbs with rich flavors of strawberry and seasoned French oak." - Winery
"The fruit for our Pinot Noir comes from two vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley in Santa Barbara County. Garey Vineyard, located on the western end of the Santa Maria Valley, makes up 85% of the blend. The remaining 15% of the fruit comes to us from a newly discovered gem in the furthest corner of the Santa Maria Valley named Rancho Sisquoc Vineyard. Both of these vineyards together make up the depth, richness, and elegance we look for in this Unbridled reserve wine." - Winery
"The grapes were received at the winery where they were de-stemmed and fermented in small, open-topped tanks with the must punched down or pumped over two times per day. Each lot spent at least 10 days on the skins before the wine was pressed, then racked into barrels for its secondary malolactic fermentation and 14 months of maturation. Comprised of 35% new oak, we select only the finest French oak barrels to season this delicious wine." - Winery
Food Pairing Notes:
"Excellent pairing for this wine includes seared duck breast, smoked salmon, and a beet and hazelnut salad with grilled ricotta. It is delicious now and will mature nicely over the next five years." - Winery
This was rated 86 Points by the Wine Enthusiast.