hi 2005 Fassati Pasiteo Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$35.99Original List Price

30.98Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer( $12.86 ) has sold out, WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 62832

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher Pro prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $26.98. We are the best and only price online. You must be logged into the Pro Version of Wine Searcher to see all of the results.

Free Shipping on every order of 6 or more bottles!

Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: Rating Not AvailableSize:750ML
Region: Tuscany Country:Italy
Varietals: Not Available ABV:13%


"Incredibly true to the breed, this wine boasts excellent fruit, good acidity and moderate tannins - a perfectly representative Vino Nobile. Drink 2008-15." **** 4-Stars - Decanter

"95% Sangiovese and remaining 5% a blend of Colorino and Mammolo. Deep ruby ​​with purple reflections. A rich scent, delicate and intense, ripe fruit, acacia honey and vanilla with floral notes and spicy wood. Excellent persistence. Full and rounded on the palate, full of berries, with a pleasant memory of plum ripe tannins and excellent, has a good style." -Importer

"From the Chianti area, Fassi was among the first companies to dedicate to Tuscan production of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, a wine of enormous potential and tied to an ancient tradition as to be defined already in the seventeenth by the poet Francesco's Redi, as "the king of all wines." Produced by the wealth of 70 acres of beautiful vineyards, Pasiteo is our most representative expression of this and that is why DOCG wine considered the most significant Fassati." -Importer

"The grapes are harvested by hand. The wine undergoes malolactic fermentation in temperature controlled tanks. The wine is transferred into large barrels and aged for 2 years. The long maturation period of Vino Nobile is expertly managed, partly in barrels oak with a capacity of 20 and 26 hectolitres and partly in small oak barrels of various sizes and different backgrounds. The refinement in the bottle lasts for about 6 months." -Importer