hi I CAPITANI TAURASI BOSCO FAIANO « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$45.99Original List Price

35.99Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer($25.55) has sold out,
WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 93847

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $31.98. We are the best and only price on the web. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.

Free shipping on orders of 4 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: 91 Pts Wine SpectatorSize:750ML
Region: Campania Country:Italy
Varietals: Aglianico ABV:13%

More Ratings:

91 Pts Wine Spectator

"Lightly chewy, this offers a rich palate of baked cherry, wood smoke, black licorice, forest floor and graphite notes, set on a supple frame. Finely balanced and subtle. Drink now through 2025. Tasted twice, with consistent notes. 2,000 cases made."


Winery Notes
Taurasi is an important, complex, and long aging wine that evolves and grows so surprising if you have the patience to wait. True born Aglianico, great structure and complexity, with few other big Italian reds, represents the great italian tradition of winemaking. Ideal for red meats and game, ripe or spicy cheeses. Thanks also to a very well refined and velvety tannins is superb with a rare grilled t-bone steak: tasty and tender.

About the Bosco Faiano
Our Taurasi is a "Cru" made from Aglianico grapes of our vineyard "Bosco Faiano". The selection made on each grapevine and the long period of aging in oak barrels make it a product of absolute quality, a real jewel to be kept in the cellar without haste. In general, Taurasi is one of Italy's most important red wines with a great aging potential that has been recognized as a DOCG wine in 11 March 1993 to be preserved as a top Italian production. Its production area is located in 17 municipalities in the province of Avellino. It could be made from a minimum of 85% Aglianico of Irpinia and the other 15% could be other black grapes, not aromatic, and harvested in the authorized production. The vinification and aging must be performed within the territory of the province of Avellino. The aging is expected to be at least 3 years of which at least one in oak barrels, while for the type "Reserve" must be subjected to an aging period of at least 4 years, of which at least 18 months in oak barrels.

About I Capitani
In Torre le Nocelle, a small little town in the heart of Irpinia, there has been for over a century the Farm : "I Capitani" belonging to the Cefalo family. A small farm of about 12 hectares, today exclusively cultivated with vineyard and olive grove. The field, splendidly exposed, was formerly a game reserve of the Prince of the Leonessa , Lord of Montemiletto, and bought in the last twenties of 1800 by the grandfather Ciriaco, the founder of the Farm ,who obstinately and sweating went on working on the farm, changing the age-old woods in marvelous vineyard.

Today Ciriaco, the grandson, has taken back the old baton and animated with the same attachment and tenacity of his grandfather, has brought back the ancient Farm to its former splendor.

The Farm, through the production of prestigious wines and high quality extra virgin olive oil have the ambitious target to promote through Italy and all over the world the image of Irpinia, a hard but generous land full of traditions and culture.