hi 2013 SPREITZER OESTICHER LENCHEN RIESLING SPATLESE 303 « Cinderella Wine - Ridiculously low prices for up to 24 hours only.

follow on twitter

follow on facebook

Subscribe To Our E-Mail

Please sign up for the email service so we can ping you the second a new wine goes live! This way you wont miss out on any of the amazing offers!

Product bottle shot.

$47.99Original List Price

50.49Best Price On The Web
*Including cost of shipping per bottle.




per btl



Cinderella offer( $31.22 ) has sold out, WL price is now being displayed!

Code: 93365

Cinderella Wine says: Product Details:
Please note, orders are processed on a first come basis. If you leave the wine in your cart for even a few minutes it might have already sold out as our stock quantity is removed when you submit the order in final, not when you add it to your cart!

You will get two emails from us with regards to your order. The first email from us only confirms that we received your order. The second email will confirm that we have enough wine to fill your order. Due to the high volume of sales there are times when the wine has sold out, but our system is still updating and shows it as available. We're sorry for any inconvenience and will do what we can to fill your order!

Thanks to your feedback we might bring back some of Cinderella Wine's popular previous offers. If a wine makes another appearance here, this newer offer will always be slightly higher than the original one. Offers that are on the site on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday.

Best Price on Web is determined by Wine-Searcher prices as of yesterday: Wine Library sells this for our sale price of $43.99. There is 1 store that sells this for $47.99. Please note, we are not taking virtual inventory into account.

Free shipping on orders of 2 bottles or more!
Please Note it may take 24-48 hours for your order to be put together for store pickup. You'll get an email when it's ready for pick up.
Rating: 93+ Pts Stephan Reinhardt - Robert Parker's Wine AdvocateSize:750ML
Region: Rheingau Country:Germany
Varietals: Riesling ABV:8%

More Ratings:

93+ Pts Stephan Reinhardt - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate

"With higher must weights than the regular Spätlese the 2013 Lenchen Spätlese 303 (a dedication to the founder Josef Spreitzer who once got famous with his 1920 Oestricher Bremerberg-Eisenberg Trocknbeerenauslese which was harvested with 303° Oechsle) is slightly lower in alcohol (8 instead of 8.5%) and also has slightly more residual sugar (95 g/l compared to 88 g/l). Opening to brioche and raisin flavors on the nose, this light-bodied but full-flavored, pure and mineral wine is stimulating, piquant and juicy with its sweetness well hidden in the purity and minerality of this intense Spätlese. Great aging potential. " Reviewed Jan, 2015


About Weingut Josef Spreitzer
"Weingut Josef Spreitzer in Oestrich cultivates 21.5 hectares of vines of which 97% is Riesling, the other 3% Pinot Noir. The estate is managed by Andreas and Bernd Spreitzer, the grandsons of founder Josef Spreitzer. Their vineyards are in Oestrich (Doosberg, Lenchen, Rosengarten and Klosterberg), Hattenheim (Wisselbrunnen) and Winkel (Jesuitengarten). The 3.5 ha cru Rosengarten (formerly a part of the Lenchen) is officially permitted as a single vineyard site since the 2013 vintage. There are only 3 producers in the Rosengarten, besides Spreitzer (who owns 2.5 ha) J. Wegeler and Weingut Kunz (who both own 0.5 ha and are both located in Oestrich). 1/3 of the volume is aged in old traditional barrels (Doppelstück of 2400 l) but the percentage will grow; the Spreitzers bought 4 new barrels (1200 l Stückfässer) this year. All of their wines have seen oak, especially in vintages with a higher acidity. The Grosses Gewächs wines of the 2013 vintage were already amazing and forced me to visit the estate in late October to taste the rest of the portfolio which is absolutely convincing. 2013 has been an excellent vintage for the family estate which offers a proud range of diverse Rieslings. "In 2013 we started harvest on October 17 with our Josef Spreitzer Riesling trocken, and we stopped that main harvest November 2nd with our St. Nikolaus Grosses Gewächs,“ says Bernd Spreitzer. Thanks to the de-leafing of the grape zone throughout the vegetation period they harvested "more than 90% of healthy grapes." Spreitzer's dry Kabinett wines are very good but starting with the Charta Riesling especially the wines with residual sugar are excellent of not great. This estate was always very good but I don't think they have ever been better than today. Unfortunately many of the 2013s are already sold." eRobertParker.com #216 (Part 2) Jan 2015